Windows Server 2022 is built on the strong foundation of Windows Server 2019 and brings many innovations on three key themes: security, Azure hybrid integration and management, and application platform
- Security – The new security capabilities in Windows Server 2022 combine other security capabilities in Windows Server across multiple areas to provide defense-in-depth protection against advanced threats. Advanced multi-layer security in Windows Server 2022 provides the comprehensive protection that servers need today:
- Secured-core server.
- Hardware root-of-trust.
- Firmware protection.
- Virtualization-based security (VBS).
- Azure hybrid capabilities – You can increase your efficiency and agility with built-in hybrid capabilities in Windows Server 2022 that allow you to extend your data centers to Azure more easily than ever before:
- Azure Arc enabled Windows Servers.
- Windows Admin Center.
- Azure Automanage – Hotpatch.
There are no reviews yet.